Hey Tryers! Since I’ve been packing non-stop, my Best Mate (Marissa) did a Try It Tuesday to help me out! So here’s her post!
Here’s my recipe for home made pizza pockets we used last Saturday! It was fun, simple, and extremely yummy!
~Shredded Cheese (I used an Italian 5 cheese blend)
~Toppings of choice (we had pepperoni, precooked bacon, jalepeños, and tomatoes)
1. Spray your cookie sheet (or pan of choice, a stone would also work great) with preferred cooking spray.
2. Lay out your crescent roll triangles.
3. Spoon about 2-3 teaspoons of spaghetti sauce onto the wide end of the crescent roll triangle. Sprinkle 2-3 pinches of shredded cheese.
4. Add desired toppings. We had some great combinations; everyone was really creative.
5. Bake at 350 for 12-14 minutes
The night I made these I fed my husband, my 13-year-old son, his friend, my 3-year-old daughter, and my 4-year-old little cousin. (It was sleepover night in our house). The Husband and kids were all super pleased with this recipe and even the picky little ones ate it! Everyone left the dinner table with a full tummy and happy!