Today is my dad’s birthday! It may be the pregnant brain, but I honestly can’t remember how old he is. I’ll just say he’s 30 again. That usually makes people feel good.
I’m just going to say it right now: my dad is awesome. If you think your dad is awesome, I’m sorry…after reading this post, he will pale in comparison. Don’t believe me? No worries; I’ve got a list prepared!
1. He was an ADORABLE kid.
2. He survived the 70’s.
3. He rode a motorcycle.
4. In his hey-day, he would’ve won a Hank Williams Jr. lookalike contest.
5. He built about 70% of our house.
6. He scored this hottie.
7. He’s a major Star Wars fan.
8. He helped raise 3 beautiful girls (one of which is SUPER awesome).
9. He’s incredibly crafty.
10. He’s a very enthusiastic concert buddy.
Happy Birthday, Daddy! You are, hands down, the best dad ever. Thanks for giving me your eyes, your sense of humor, and your taste of music. But most of all, thank you for loving me and just being awesome.