Hey guys! Here is today’s prompt:
Give us the first sentence of these stories:
1. You’re walking down a quiet street and you notice a body lying in the gutter. You don’t know if the person is dead or alive.
2. You come across that same motionless body—and you notice a wallet sticking out from under it.
3. Now it’s a gun sticking out.
1. I picked up a stick and poked him, careful not to damage his Uncle Sam costume.
2. I gently pulled the wallet out from under him and took out the license, careful to not get blood on my hands.
3. I screamed, grabbed my phone, and dialed 911 while shouting, “The naked man is armed!”.
What would your sentences be? Got a prompt you’d like to see used on WW? Share in the comments below!